Monday, February 11, 2013

Semi-Homemade Stuffed Mushrooms

We have a rule that whoever comes home first is responsible for dinner. This works well for me since Michael is always home earlier than me. I have to admit that I am pleasantly surprised at some of the dish he's been serving. Lately he has started to get creative and created this stuffed mushroom. It's just regular button mushroom stuffed with good old Stouffer's Stove Top Stuffing.


 It makes a great side dish to grilled chicken or fish.

2 comments:

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Love mushrooms, sounds like a good idea, plan and simple. Stoffers stuffing never thought to do that.

Jin6655321 said...

It tastes better than it looks! I'm thinking it might be a good way to use up any left over stuffings after Thanksgiving.